cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
honzaj
Engaged Sweeper
After clicking on the DATE column in Domain view table is ordered not as DATE but as STRING.
10 REPLIES 10
honzaj
Engaged Sweeper
Yes, it was the same. It is not critical for me. I only wanted to give a notice when the new version is created.
honzaj
Engaged Sweeper
After changing to "MM/dd/yyyy" format page is ordered OK, but it is not too friendly date format.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
honzaj wrote:
After changing to "MM/dd/yyyy" format page is ordered OK, but it is not too friendly date format.

Were you using version 3.5 before? Did you had the same problem there?
honzaj
Engaged Sweeper
I am sorry I cannot found "dashboard information" in the "configuration tool"
Nezrym
Engaged Sweeper
honzaj wrote:
I am sorry I cannot found "dashboard information" in the "configuration tool"

it's on report & alerts page
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
In the configuration tool /dashboard information which date format did you choose?
Nezrym
Engaged Sweeper
Lansweeper wrote:
In the configuration tool /dashboard information which date format did you choose?

date format is by default
dd/MM/yyyy
when choose other format MM/dd/yyyy and press save changes button date format on web interface didn't change
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Nezrym wrote:
Lansweeper wrote:

date format is by default
dd/MM/yyyy
when choose other format MM/dd/yyyy and press save changes button date format on web interface didn't change

You need to close your browser for this, the parameter is filled on the session start.
Nezrym
Engaged Sweeper
honzaj wrote:
After clicking on the DATE column in Domain view table is ordered not as DATE but as STRING.

I have the same error. Is sorted not by date. The numbers in descending order.