cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
menoskeym
Engaged Sweeper
When clicking Software - Default Manufacturer the below error occurs, anyone know where I can fix this? Thanks,

Mike

Report has an invalid syntax:
Invalid column name 'Publisher'. Invalid column name 'Software'. Invalid column name 'Version'. Invalid column name 'Total'.
3 REPLIES 3
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you contact us at support@lansweeper.com and provide us with the following:
- Screenshot of your web console landing page. You can access your landing page by clicking on the Lansweeper logo in the top left corner of the web console. Please show us the whole page.
- Screenshot of the exact link you are clicking on the Software Publisher Overview page prior to the error occurring.
- For easy reference, a link to this forum thread.
menoskeym
Engaged Sweeper
If I click Software Overview from the Main page I get the Software publisher overview. If from there from the column Publisher I get the error. I looked in the custom report builder but I didn't see a report tied to this feature.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you clarify which link you are clicking and where. If this is a custom report, please provide us with the SQL code. In the Lansweeper configuration console under Reports & Alerts\Report Builder, select the report, hit the Edit button and copy the SQL code at the bottom of the window.