cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Since I've upgraded Lansweeper to the 4.1 beta I have some annoying bugs when accessing a Windows XP computer remotely. After some use the window does not refresh anymore (I become completely "blind" accessing the remote computer), but still the mouse can be seen moving on the remote screen. I have this problem with version 3.0.0.21, it was working properly with 3.0.0.10 (although very slow refresh rates). I have to switch back this version.

Compared to my older remote control versions this is much slower, can the speed be improved too?
10 REPLIES 10
Dennis_Sommers
Engaged Sweeper
No problems here either.
mrdaytrade
Engaged Sweeper III
So far so good using the beta. We are now able to use CTRL-ALT-DEL on our Win7 boxes. The lag while viewing the users screen is now gone.
Dennis_Sommers
Engaged Sweeper
The results of the first tests with the beta are possitive here. No problems yet. We keep on testing.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Please test this beta version: http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst4727_Remote-Control-4-1-beta-update-0202.aspx
Cobra7
Champion Sweeper
Some users in my company are having this problem, however I have not.

Any ETA on a fix?
ccastleberry
Engaged Sweeper
I am also experiencing these issues on both XP and Win 7. I am not certain that it began with the current version as I have encountered this previously, but it seems to have gotten worse.

I hope this update helps as Remote Control is nearly unusable at this point in time.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
FYI: we are working on an update to include the latest vnc version.
Lansweeper wrote:
FYI: we are working on an update to include the latest vnc version.

If you need beta-tester for this update,we are willing, because we are having problems with this every day and hope it is solved soon.
Dennis_Sommers
Engaged Sweeper
We are having the excact same issue here, but also with Windows 7 pc's.