cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pollak
Engaged Sweeper III
Our license was renewed until 09-18-2012. Though the Lansweeper Configuration Tool say that we are licensed until 09-18-2012 the web interface says we are expired along with the expired date of 09-18-2011. I have deleted all IE cache and even logged on from another computer. Same results.

Run Beta 4.2.0.48

Please advise,
Niles
3 REPLIES 3
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
In the bottom right corner of your web console's landing page there is a Service Status box. It's below the Premium Version box you posted a screenshot of. Check to see if there is a "Service Stopped" message.

If this is not the case, please send us a screenshot of how you applied the key to your configuration console (showing us the actual key).
We will verify that you have the correct key.
Pollak
Engaged Sweeper III
"In the Service Status tab of the web console's landing page"? I do not see this in the Lansweeper Configuration Console or in the Web Interface. I have rebooted the server andthe LS service is running.

Please advise,
Niles
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Was your Lansweeper service stopped? In the Service Status tab of the web console's landing page check for a "Service Stopped" message. If your service was stopped, try restarting it.