cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dkhilo
Engaged Sweeper III
I'm having a problem getting the schedule to take effect. If I click the Scan All Enabled Ranges Now button the scan starts, but I can't seem to get the schedule to work. I've changed the schedule, clicked on Save Schedule. I've even closed the configuration screen and reopened it to see if the settings have stuck, they have, but the schedule still doesn't take effect. Any ideas?
7 REPLIES 7
dkhilo
Engaged Sweeper III
Thanks, the scan now button was working fine and I had known about the status page, which is how I knew the scans weren't happening. What I did change was the Netbios name, in our case it's the pre-Win2000 name of our domain which is different from the windows domain name. Once I changed that, the scans seem to kick off okay now. This was, however also after upgrading to the newest version. Was this version supposed to address this issue? I believe it's working fine now, either way. I also know how to kick off a scan manually by workstation if I need to as well.

Thanks,
D. Kano
KTA Super Stores
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
dkhilo wrote:
Once I changed that, the scans seem to kick off okay now. This was, however also after upgrading to the newest version. Was this version supposed to address this issue?

The last version didn't change anything to this, it was most likely the netbios domain problem.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
When you click the "scan all enabled ranges now" you can check page http://127.0.0.1:9524 on the server, this shows how much ip addresses are added to the queue
dkhilo
Engaged Sweeper III
Here's the screenshot:

Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Can you upload (or mail) a screenshot of the ip range setup please.
dkhilo
Engaged Sweeper III
Checked the Lansweeperservice.exe it's the latest version 4.0.0.27. When looking in that directory, I noticed the error log file and checked it out. It appears that it's attempting to scan at the scheduled time, BUT it ONLY scans the first IP range I have defined. The other IP ranges, which are all checked and enabled don't get scanned.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Please make sure that the service is the latest version (4.0.0.27 currently).