cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mercedes_O
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Lansweeper Community!

My name is Mercedes and I am the new Lansweeper Community Manager (this is my first week): I am here to facilitate peer to peer conversations and to help build a strong community of professionals.  I will work closely with you every step of the way.

About me: I spent the last three years building and managing communities for  IT professionals in the legal sector, outside of Lansweeper - I read, I like to network / meet new people and I enjoy volunteering for social clubs (my favourite roles include working with Booktime Trust to get kids reading more and volunteering for the Barbican)

With regards to my role at Lansweeper, I am here to serve you: I will be working with the fantastic @Beatriz Campos et al to continue to deliver an amazing community experience for all.

I look forward to interacting with the community - Please do say hi below, I'd love to hear from YOU!

What are your favourite aspects of the community?  Any other newbies? *waves at you*

My warmest regards,

Mercedes

PS! I can’t wait to get some community meetups going so I can put same faces to usernames!

2 Comments
beacampos
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

hi, @Mercedes_O , welcome to the Lansweeper Community! We are so happy to have you here, a brand new era of our Community is coming up under your leadership! 

Mercedes_O
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you Bea!

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now