General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper 2023 Content Survey

With 2022 coming to a close we want your feedback on how we can improve our articles, blog posts, videos, webinars, and all of the other content pieces we create. Let us know what content and topics you’re interested in here: https://az5krgaymnz.type...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outdated Driver and Firmware Reporting?

Any plans to add out of date driver and/or firmware version reporting to the cloud version? I appreciate that it might be a lot of work to pull the info from the different hardware manufacturers like you're doing for CVE data, but it would be very us...

ChrisParr1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper Version Uprade Failed

Does anyone encounter this error message below when running the lansweeper installer to upgrade the version? Need your help to solve this please  

klydos_0-1668410079628.png
klydos by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Printer models - Kyocera

Hi! I made a report with all the printers. It was working fine, with all the correct information. After I migrated LS from Windows 10 PC to a server, all printer models started to show F-SERIES instead of ECOSYS P3155dn, for example. The server have ...

Resolved! IP address not found in scope

Hi All, I've this target IP range.  The IP 192.168.7.85 and 86 not found during scope process. But if I use the Lansweeper Device Tester the IP .85 and .86 responde to ping.   Can someone help me to understand the problem? Thank you! Regards  

mgas_1-1668171129542.png mgas_3-1668171412206.png mgas_2-1668171236656.png
mgas by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows event log scanning issue- EventID 6416

Hi all,I have enabled a windows logging by running the below powershell command - "auditpol /set /subcategory:"Plug and Play Events","Removable Storage" /success:enable /failure:enable", which will enable the auditing for removable devices. We have t...

Ivanng_I by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos