General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Helpdesk categories visible only for team members

Hello,can I somehow configure, that helpdesk categories are only visible to the members of the agent team the categories are added to?My problem is: We have two agent teams. The categories are defined for that teams separatedly. But in the list of ca...

marco_76 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migrate Lansweeper

Hello to all ;I'm trying to migrate Lansweeper from windows 10 to WS 2019 but the migration seemed easy but I'm running into problems. Has anyone here done any migration

Resolved! Access and action logs

Hi,I was wondering if there's a way to track in Lansweeper who had access to the web console and when and also, what they did?We're a big university with a lot of IT ressources and it could be a security weakness not knowing who got in and what they ...

jfhallee by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Post-Sales questions

What's the best way to contact lansweeper for post-sales questions ? I've attempted to use the "contact us" button without success.

Ability to Categorize Software

Our company is organizing our software inventory and would like the ability, beyond Approved/unapproved, to assign each software to a specific category based on the function of that software.Is there the ability to sort software accordingly? Is the f...

GoHawks5 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office365 Licence report query

Hello,We have been using the report option in the 365 licencing to see which users are assigned a licence.Normally with reports, they can be edited and the query viewed but the 365 reports don't allow this.Does anyone one where to find the SQL query?...

Default value for worktime

Is it possible to change the default value of the worktime? The default of one hour seems a bit much, as we try to keep track of things as we go, sometimes only putting time in 15 minute increments. Thanks

vmiller by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos