General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VMWare Workspace One - Not Scanning

Hi all,We're in the process of implementing VMWare Workspace One, and we're trying to get Lansweeper (v 8.0.130.38) to scan it.We've gone through the process notated here: https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/airwatch-scanning-requirements/ And t...

Edit Lansweeper E-mail Eventlog alerts

Good Afternoon,I setup my Lansweeper E-mail eventlog alerts to send us an email whenever it sees the EventID 560 in the Security Logs and that works fine but I wanted to know if I could change what information it sends us? Currently it sends all of t...

swhite by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Incorrect display of Microsoft Apps

Hi there,thats my first entry in the Lansweeper forum....I try to uninstall Microsoft Apps. At first I tried to use a powershell script (without lansweeper), which works successfully. When I display the overview of installed apps with powershell, the...

MF_1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problem with the ORDER By Function for my Report

Hey guys,I have a couple of Reports in Use that Document the Time worked for a Custom Field "Category" that's just a Basic Combobox to categorize/label the Tickets for example as "VPN, Office365, Lansweeper, User, Client, Hardware etc."With this I al...

PatrickCW by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Monitor Scanning

Now that monitor scanning is a thing, it would be great if we could limit which systems have their monitors scanned. Having it as an all or nothing puts us way over our license limit which I guess is the idea so we have to buy more asset licenses.

Switch is shown as UPLINK

Hello,we have several Switches in our Network with many UPLINKS.Some switches are show only as "UPLINK" and some are shown with  the Assetname of the Uplinked Switch.What is the reason about that?sincerelyAndreasAndreas

Andreas by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Service Desk integrations for Lansweeper: Use cases

What would you like to see as use case for Service Desk integration for LansweeperAsset context in the service ticket based on the username of the reporter: when the user raises an issue type incident the service ticket gets information from Lansweep...

Gianluca_C by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos