General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Combobox translation

Hello,is it possible to translate the combobox (in the ticket content) items (values) ?I can tanslate the name/label of the combobox but not the itemsenglishlabel: coloritem1: reditem2: greengermanlabel: Farbeitem1: reditem2: greenI've added the valu...

Freelance for Lansweeper Deploy?

Hello,We're a small IT department so we outsource some of our work. Does anyone know a good resource for hiring freelance workers that are familiar with Lansweeper Deployment?I searched Upwork for Lansweeper, but wasn't really finding anyone that men...

jheiden by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Custom attributes from AD

Hello,I would like to know is it possible to pull custom attributes from AD, we plan on using Microsoft LAPS. This will ultimately store the computers local admin password in AD under 2 attributes. I would like to have these appear in LanSweeper agai...

Arron by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Lsagent service exits with error

We're seeing issues with the lsagent exiting on Windows machines with a communication error:2021-04-20 10:19:14,775 [7] INFO CreateReachableEndPoint for cf8eb343-a400-4683-90f8-051af8c7d36d2021-04-20 10:19:14,836 [7] INFO Url Check with address fai...

opoplawski by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credential-free "ON" by default ?

Credential-free "ON" by default upon upgrade!Say what?should that feature be on in any environment? after the upgarde from 8.0 to 8.3 i checked as soon as i saw the lovely popup notice. and the option listed as "disable" not enable....Am I the only o...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Prevent adding automatically scanned Network Devices

Hello community,is it possible to prevent adding automatically scanned assets which are listed as "Network device"?We have quiet a lot of changing mobile phones in our WLAN witch automatically be found by lansweeper. These count against your licence ...

pskup by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos