General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LS 7 Helpdesk

Are there any new features to the Helpdesk with LS 7? I am not seeing any documentation on it anywhere.

jkrelic by Champion Sweeper
  • 14 replies
  • 2 kudos

Using LsAgent on clients but firewall issue

My understanding is if you are using the LsAgent I should not be getting firewall issues, but my error messages are ranging from "access denied" to "RPC unavail". I am wondering why lansweeper is trying to scan via IP rather than the LsAgent and how...

bgolatt by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Root cause cleanup

I've been tasked with cleaning up our Lansweeper Helpdesk setup - one of the pieces I want to address first is the root cause list so we can get better reporting out of the system. I want to expand the options that were never added, cleanup some item...

mervis by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

urls or ip's to whitelist for relay service

For deploying the LsAgent to do inventory via the relay service, I need to know what urls or ips to whitelist for that outbound connection.We have a group of kiosk machines we'd like inventoried, but since they are public facing kiosk they are locked...

kjstech by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper not working

We recently subnetted our network from a flat network and our assets now shows with IP and no asset names as we had renamed them. Also when we try to scan, it takes forever. The Lansweeper server and Lansweeper LocalDB service cannot be restarted and...

Cannot see all ticket type in Outgoing E-mail template

Hi everyone,I was wondering why in the contexte of Outgoing E-mail templates in LS if I create a Template (Agent update (sent to the user)) I cannot see all ticket types I have.1) I created the template named 'Agent set ticket to closed'2) I select o...

Mouaad by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why did a deploy take over 30 minutes?

Why would it take over 30 minutes for a deploy project to update zoom on a work station? I also did a deploy this morning to all of our Windows 10 computers (582 workstations) and on some it is still running. This was just a vbs script to test for a...