General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper Fresh Install Hanging, High CPU, Unusable

I installed Lansweeper fresh over the weekend. Scanned our assets and tested everything, seemed to be working fine.This AM the was working OK but performing specific tasks started to cause the webpages to freeze.Now the system is practically unusable...

ebars by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forwarding tickets to regular email recipents

This was sent to Lansweeper Support, but I'd like to see what the crowd has to say about this? There is currently no function available, and a workaround is needed.Our financial department receives customer emails through the Lansweeper Helpdesk func...

ChristerT by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automated warranty check not working for HP

Hi all,the Automated warranty check works great for all vendors except HP.the reason I believe is because HP have added captcha challenge if you check manually here https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/findYou need to enter serial, SKU and countrya...

ybustan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Report - assets

Hi,New to Lansweeper, we're using it for asset management.I've been asked to run a report to show assets added to Lansweeper at a given date? I can't find that on the report section and not sure how to make a new report.Any advice would be great.tha...

martintk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Utilization Report/ Metering

Ex: If a user has logged in or opened the Creative cloud for Teams and closed in 2 hours.Shall we pull out a report which shows the time application was opened in user machine. Like in above example it should show 2 hours and after ht closed.Regards,...

Mahadev by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report on Registry Key

I have set up a registry key to be scanned under the scanning settings. The key is HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon and the regvalue is shell. How ever I want a report that gives me the computers where shell is not equal t...