General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Registry Scan - error

Trying to scan the following registry key, and getting an error : I have 2 Lansweeper installs, at 2 sites. I've entered the key the same way in both sites, with different results.Key : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Win...

jmje by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deployment Issues: OpenVPN Upgrade

Hello,Our team of engineers are administrators on their laptops so as to allow them to use the older version of OpenVPN (2.3.9) The latest version of OpenVPN (2.4) allows for users to connect (without the need for them to be admins to their machines...

mkhalil by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monitor serial numbers

http://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postst3955_Monitor-Info.aspx#post18743I have only just come across this issue - ignorance is bliss until caught out.I also note that the Philips serials with DL#/AU# also have omitted characters.E.g. Serial startin...

JeffreyN by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mozilla Firefox 52.0

I've noticed with the latest install of Firefox that the plug-in will not work. For example, whenever I choose any AD functions such as Reset Password, Unlock User, etc. Firefox will prompt me to install the plug-in even though it is already install...

sharpsm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mass Close Tickets

I see that there is the option to checkbox multiple tickets and close them via the actions menu, but it won't allow that by default. I think this is related to the setting for Root cause needing a selection. Is there a way of making Root cause opti...

dclark_AZT by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

New ticket - user lookup via AD?

When I create a new ticket, is there any way to add a field which does an Active Directory lookup? Like "add asset", I would like my helpdesk technicians to be able to search for users by Active Directory. For example, new ticket > user > select user...

Default a Custom Field

When I create a custom field in "Ticket Custom Fields" I cannot set default values. How can I set this? If it's not possible please add this as a feature request. Thanks!

hcatesmmi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos