General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ethernet Adapter with two IP Adresses

I have the problem this some servers on one and the same network adapter two different addresses IP has. How can I do it that both addresses IP are performed? At the moment it is changed the IP constantly according to which Scan degree ran.

SpangA by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper 6.0.0.48 Security Update

I did not get a notification of this update. Considering this is a security update I want to make sure I receive any further ones immediately. How do I make sure I get notified? I am already subscribed to the news letter, what else do I need?

Cobra7 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto Assign via email

Hi,We been having staff here just email a dedicated mailbox for their requests and Lansweeper takes that email and creates us a ticket. Is there anyway to have lansweeper auto assign ticket to an agent from email creation? If i read right i see that ...

jkapera by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Mapping on a map

Is there a program such as cisco packet tracert for network mapping(like pc's connection switch connection router etc.. on a map ) on Lansweeper?

Yas_n by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Folde Size

Hi,someone can help me with a custom scanning? Is it possible with lansweeper do a custom scanning and get the size of a specific folder on all remote clients?For Example: C:\users\username .ThanksMattia

Mattia_ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset MAC address history

Hi community,Is there a way to see the MAC address history for asset? asset = laptop, that been replaced with new one with same netbios name, so all old laptop data has been replaced with data from new laptop. Old laptop has been stolen and police is...

AlexK by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos