General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get paid for sharing your feedback with Lansweeper!

Participate in a 60-minute online interview with Lansweeper and receive a $100 Amazon Voucher!We are dedicated to enhancing the experience of our Site (Cloud) and would love to get your input.In appreciation of your time, we will provide a $100 Amazo...

Interview banner Community.png

Resolved! Ticket Dispatch

Good Morning!I am having an issue with Ticket Dispatching. I would like all tickets originating from a specific email address to be assigned a ticket type. No tickets are created when the dispatch rule is enabled. I did test that tickets are created ...

bradm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium License question

I have a Lansweeper Premium license. I need to work with two servers, one for Web site another for scanning service. Is my license valid for this?

cheche by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Mailing reports

Hi Lansweeper-team,we tried to send a report to an exchange-distribution list and it fails. Simply nothing happens. When we use each mail-address separated by a semicolon it works perfect.Is this a known bug or why doesn't it work using dist.-lists ?...

group-it by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Support for Lync

In previous versions I changed hyperlink callto: -> tel: in user.aspx file. Where can I change this in version 6.x

cz239025 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Set Personal" Option

Hello. We are a pretty small company with only two IT support peeps. I'd like to have the "Set Personal" check box checked by default or better yet, remove this option all together from the new ticket creation page and have it on by default. Is th...

HarkinsIT by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing Information about CPU Cores

Hi,we have the following problem.two Servers with the same mainbord typ and CPU Information.for one server the information about cpu and numer of cores is correct. OS is Windows Server 2008 R2for the other one the information about number of cores is...

daigls by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Specific information on hard drives?

We have a variety of servers with a variety of different drives installed on them. While Lansweeper does give some information on the physical drives in a server, there were particular details I was hoping to find. Either the Model Number or Part Num...