General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Embed Ticketing

We have an internal intranet site and I was wondering what is the best way to embed the helpdesk ticketing into one of the pages without using iframe?

b_paul by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to set custom port number for SQL

Hello, How do I go about tweaking lansweeper database connectivity to utilize a custom port number instead of using tcp 1433?I need to utilize a high level port per my IT Security team.I appreciate your assistance!

Chris1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! installer package - Win 10 block - task scheduler

looking for some help to disable a task in the task scheduler. Task Scheduler Library -> Microsoft -> Windows -> Setup -> GWX disable the process launchtrayprocesscan it be done? It may be easier to stop it here then to roll back a computer. Plus, I ...

BrianM by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Esxi 5.5 Not Correctly Detected on LS 5334

Hello,I use Vmware Esxi 5.5 on 4 servers IBM. When Lansweeper (v5334) scans my esxi server, it reports them as a webserver.I have a Esxi 5.1 and Lansweeper scans it as a Vmware Server, that is correctly.How can i fix that please?

cfl33 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Installer for silverlight

Any experience installer developer can help to develop a script for installing microsoft silverlight? I tired and failed.Error log:Result: Deployment ended: Unknown error (0x5ee). Stop(Failure). Credential: (domain\admin). ShareCredential: (domain\ls...

belton by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Uninstall PrimoPDF

Hello guys!I'm trying to deploy a package in order to uninstall an application called PrimoPDF.The uninstaller file is in the program files folder and it can be executed with /S tag to do it silently.The problem that I have is that I always receive t...