General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper Pricing

Lansweeper Agent pricing error, a single agent license is $1080.00 per year.Lansweeper StandardStandard Subscription1CA$ 695.00(per year)This is a subscription product with a fee of CA$ 695.00 per year. You may cancel your subscription at any time.La...

Report: Old PC's counted by site

I am trying to create a report but I am having problems doing so.I am looking for a total count of computers excluding servers, sorted by site, and by type (laptop or desktop) that are older than 3 years old from the current date.This should be a sim...

WING987 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset locations counting towards license count

I was wondering if there were any plans to disregard the "location" type assets in lansweeper7 against the licensed asset count, just like is done with monitors.It seems a bit silly to count them as, at least for me, they are just used for maps to pl...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

"Last Seen Assets" is seeing things

I've just started with the modern version of Lansweeper (6022), a clean install, and after a few days I've noticed that the above widget is claiming the impossible. On a Sunday morning, with all my PCs off or asleep on my Windows network, it's report...

rseiler by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Internal Aircards

Does lansweeper have the ability to scan and report the internal Aircard from a laptop/Tablet? Like pulling SIM ID, Phone Number, and IMEI.

acano by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stopping helpdesk from emailing out history of a ticket

Hi,We are just evaluating the Helpdesk section of Lansweeper. Every time someone does an update to a ticket, an email is sent to the requester (which is fine). However, the email always contains the entire history of the ticket, rather than just the ...

AndyIps by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos