General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Harddrive History Reports

We're trying to track when PCs have had their HardDrive's replaced. Is there a way to pull/report this type of information. Was thinking might be something in the Device 'History'. I tried to use the 'tblFloppyHistory' but can't get a working repo...

Trin by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows 10 1511 update

Since the 1511 November Windows 10 update I cannot see any details about the Win 10 PCs in our school.Via the software tab it list Win 10.0.10586, but when this is clicked all it reports back is 'This report has no results'Does Lansweeper not yet sup...

Resolved! status of installation

Hello guys,I would like to ask you what kind of way I should use to install Total Commander and check how many instalations is done because of licenses. I need to limited the PC that can use licensed TC.Thank you for your response.Vaclav

dovas by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lspush and Task Scheduler

Hi,so i'm trying to do my lansweeper scans with Lspush.exe agent. I created a Schedule and it keeps updating every 30 minutes my Lansweeper. The only problem is that everytime logs the event error 1001, like if the application failed unexpected. Any ...

rui_real by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pulling MIBs into an asset?

I added snmp config to our Wyse Xenith Zero Config terminals and am able to scan a bit of data with Lansweeper but it is not scanning as much as I'd like. This is the string I really want: SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.714.1.2.6.2.1.0 = STRING: "7DDDO900...

Joshua by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Importing IP Locations & IP Address Range Scanning

We are in the process of evaluating Lansweeper and I'm trying to import all of our IP ranges into the database. I can't find an easy way to do this. I want to add take all of the subnets out of AD Sites and Services or DHCP (we have over 700) and i...

Joshua by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos