General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Scanning Local printers

I have a lot of network printers that scan normally, which is great. However I have some execs and upper management that have local printers. I'd like to know if there is any way to successfully scan these local devices just as you would a networked ...

Resolved! Unable To Add New Article To New Category

Unable To Add New Article To New Category. Add article window is open, category selection menu does not show new category. It does show all other categories. Is there something I'm missing here or is there a normal delay?

happy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deploy package only to filtered results of report

If you select Deploy package on a report list and that report was filtered further using the small boxes available for the titles at the top, will that deployment only go to the visible results or the full report?I'm sure I can test that but I'm a bi...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Renew License 2

We havent got the renew mail from cleverbridge this year, and now we have a lansweeper with expired license key.Who should I Contact at your office to solve this issue ?BR Erik Kennedal

eriken by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to create asset relationships automatically

Lansweeper creates asset relations between monitors and computers and stores the date when an asset relation was first scanned. Even though Lansweeper knows that there is a relationship between a VM Host and the VM guests in it, and between a databas...

Okan by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Implementing Lansweeper to multiple sites with a common portal

I have 10 physical locations that have their own scanning engine and their own database. I want each of the scanning engines to send their asset information to a centralized database, so that all user can see all assets at all locations. What is the...

Okan by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! latest lsremote

Hi,Is there a newer version of LSremote. The one I have is "5.0.0.1" and seems to push out Uvnc 1.0.9.6.2 , which is, Way Ancient...~2012Any chance of a newer one being built?I just ask because the current one seems to sometimes have issues with cert...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos