General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Migration of Lansweeper DB from SQL 2008 to SQL 2016

Hi Team,We need to know what steps shall we follow to migrate the existing db of lansweeper from SQL 2008 to SQL 2016.Note - we just need the DB to be migrated, the lansweeper serverw would remain samejust to clear more we created a new SQL server xx...

atul557 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warranty report missing computers

I am running the following report, however, I am missing computers, the built in Asset report detects it, I think the common denominator is no user logged onSelect Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssetCustom.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblA...

miek_g by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to report latest eventlog message only

Hi guys, struggling with this one. I'm putting together a report for Windows 10 Feature Updates and I want to pull the last feature update error event log only. Can anyone help? This is my report:Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssets.As...

heybobby1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

NOT installed report

Hi all, any help appreciated. I am looking to run a report to find any device that DOES NOT have a particular version of software installed - Software is: Check Point Endpoint Security: Version 80.82.4063... I would like the below fields incl...

kmoc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not able to Scan VIA SNMPv3

Hey guys,I am moving away from scanning devices with SNMPv1 community strings.I've setup snmpv3 users and the appropriate access on several switches. However, I cannot get Lansweeper to add them.I have added the snvmp3 credentials to the IP range. Th...

Menace232 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos