General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Deployment schedules

Hello, Recently I create a deployment schedules to deploy AV on computer without AV.We can see laste execution 21/09 at 16h30 (wen I create the schedules I hit the Deploy Now button) but today it 23 the last execution souhld be 23/09 as 12h00 On com...

boupjof by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! PC Encryption

Good afternoonFound the command to run which is Computer: Encryptable Volumes, however when I run this report, it comes up with devices that show that the C Drive for example as OFF under the Config/Encryptable Drives, when I go to Software for that ...

Resolved! Default user login

Hi guys,So I'm fairly new to Lansweeper but I already love it! Quick question: at this moment every person in the company can simply type the server address and port 81 and reach Lansweeper. There's not login stage and it shows "default user" at the ...

hasayeret by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Best setup

Hi there, I'm demoing Lansweeper now but should be buying shortly. I'd like to set it up the best way I could for my permanent setup.The total number of assets I'm showing is close to 2000 with all of those being mixed between computers, monitors, p...

jwood_mls by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Polling and Ping Actions

I have a deployment where I have separated out the individual roles for LANSweeper.The LANSweeper service sits on one server, the database sits on a SQL Cluster and the website sits on a load balanced IIS cluster.I can scan some assets and their icon...

Macman by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Installs Failing After Upgrade

I have been using the deployment tool to install AV agents with great reliability until I upgraded to .13 I'm at .15 now and thought maybe it would clear up the issue but it hasn't.There's not anything special about the install. It's a single action...

Resolved! best practice for different locations

we have one world wide Domain with different Locations. At this time we scan all Clients in whole Domain with one lanswweper instance. We would like to restrict admins to see the own location, only. Is there a way to realize it?

randy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos