General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Auto-filling relationship information?

I like how LanSweeper auto-populates the asset relationship information between pc's and monitors and other devices during the scan process based on what's physically connected, but it is possible to have the user relationship auto-populate from the ...

crashff by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Browsing Lansweeper from a different machine

Hi guys,I installed Lansweeper on one of our virtual servers and the address is http://localhost:81/default.aspxFor some reason I am able to browse it only from that particular server and not from a any other machine, even a machine that is on the sa...

hasayeret by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is this expected behavior when scanning monitors?

We just purchased roughly 80 monitors and we need to be deliberate about how we deploy them. Some will be used on Macs, and some on Windows machines. My thought was for my team to set them up in our prep room, attach asset tags, connect them to a Win...

KGranger by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remote Scanning

Greetings to the knowledgeable ones,We have identified that not all hardware is showing on our remote sites. I am able to ping the items and remotely connect to them. We have contacted our WAN maintainer CDK Global and they say that they do not block...

GordonPly by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't upload .par file to asset docs

I would like to add my asset (Barracuda Firewall) configuration backup to asset docs, but it doesn't allow me since file is in .par format. How to enable this or any other file extension to allow upload?

mishomor by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deploy a file to overwrite and exsiting one

Hi Is there away that I can deploy a file using lansweeper? I need to push a new .ini file that contains connection information after a server update.The path would be C:\Program Files (x86)\EPO_OLF5-TC\Client.iniCheers

SimonH by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos