General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Plan to migrate

Hello all,I am transfering my data base from a Windows 7(VM) with SQL Compact to a Windows Server 2012 with SQL Express 2012.What would be the best way to migrate it .Thank you all .Dan

Resolved! Move Lansweeper to new server

Might already be asked but can't seem to find the answer I'm looking for .We run Lansweeper on a Windows 2003 server and we would like to move everything to a new Windows 2012 R2 server. Is there a roadmap for this migration?

bjnvdb by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Computers with dual boot

Hello Guys,In my company we have many computers with dual boot (windows / linux) and fixed IP, so the two systems have the same IP.As the Lansweeper behaves with this scenario? Because in a scan he can find a system in IP and another scan may find an...

Resolved! Devices not showing up anywhere

Salutations,We are using Lansweeper now for arround 3 months here.Currently we only use it for inventory, but we are planning to add some basic software packages for deployment in the next 3-4 weeks.I'm currently checking the scanning results and bes...

MakeBug by Champion Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network Usage Question.

Hello, I am a network engineer trying to figure out some odd Lan sweeper behavior. I do not administer the application at our organization personally but have some questions and our Lan Sweeper admins are not 100% sure why this behavior is occurring,...

pravius by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos