General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Check uptime of computers as a report

Well, I am building something like a service to build a report and include something like the cost center os the users so the keyusers have a list of computers where they do not reboot the system for more than X time. The service connects to the Lans...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lenovo warranty not detected

Hi, we are facing an issue with warranty detection for all our Lenovo PCs.For all scanned Lenovo PCs we get on tblwarranty.Error the following error:Connection error (elapsed time: 00:00:00.2968807): The underlying connection was closed: An unexpecte...

Resolved! Add Licenses not found in Lansweeper

So my purchase order/inventory guy was trying store all his previous orders in Lansweeper and he ran into this issue. Basically he was trying to store our license info for Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate, and some other older stuff but he could not....

Robert1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding/Editing Tabs and Widgets

Customizing Lansweeper site, I have made some changes to the server tab (adding widgets and changing the name of the tab) but it seems only I can see these changes, non of my colleagues that login can see these updates/changes. How do I make changes ...

Mark by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant see Asset options

Some users cant see Asset options on lansweeper console page (new asset; edit asset; rescan asset and wake on Lan).Is any way to enable this view?

bernardo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extremely long scan times for Serial Numbers

Hi there,I've identified a problem whereby it can take an extremely long time to scan in the SerialNumber of a device. This is accompanied by a large amount of data being send FROM lansweeper scan server to the target. For example, an 800 second scan...

zailleh by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos