General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Expired key - Urgent renewal

Hi,I'm replacing the person responsable for lansweeper and we have a problem. We have a premium license but the email for the key renewal was received almost two months ago and no procedure for payement was made by the resource since then.My question...

Resolved! Acer Monitor Serial Numbers

HiI apologize if this has been answered already but I searched the forums and did not see it anywhere but is it possible for Lansweeper to show the entire serial number for monitors? We use a lot of Acer brand monitors here and they always have a 22 ...

Neil43 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Power Failure Notice

Is there anyway to set LanSweeper to send a E-mail notice in case of any of the Server Assets had a Power Failure and is in a Powered Down State?

Yuki by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Printer Toner Inventory with restricted page access

HiBy creating a toner type, setting the "Never delete by cleanup options" and set two custom fields ("barcode", "stock count") we could create relations with the printer and have an printer toners inventory. This is handy when we need to buy toners.O...

Dries911 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Updating asset serial number

Hi everyoneWe've been using the trial of Lansweeper for a couple of days and I think we are going to purchase it, it looks amazing. One of the reasons we want Lansweeper is because of the ability to add comments on to asset records such as laptops. T...

Glen226 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Managing Licenses

Hi all,we're happily trying Lansweeper v.5155.For scanning HW/SW we're really satisfied, but now I have an issue with managing asset.Documentation is a litle bit different from application:\configuration\license compliance\license tracking (Applicati...

coraz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Migration of Custom Report to New Server

We install lansweeper 5.1066 into new server. My end user needs to be able to use about 30 or so reports defined on the old environment. How can we export them to the new environment? Please advise. Thanks.