General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! AntiVirus Status Not Clearing

We had Kaspersky 8 on all of our machines but the admin center for it was lost so they are now all unprotected. We are working to deploy ver 10 in its place. Under Config/Anti Virus I changed ours to read %Security 10 but its not updating. See exa...

RTI_IT by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ping OK, no open ports

Hello, I have a question about Unknown devices. I have some Linux thin-clients that are running in our environment, they don't have SSH or any open ports open, but I was going to use that to my advantage as a way to find them (any device w/ no open p...

gfunk1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moved LS but Action Path did not update.

I moved LS to a different server following the SQL compact directions. I received confirmation for both commands that tell LS the new server name (update tsysasservers ect.). When I try to run any action on an asset that requires an action path (fo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows 8.1 - Firewall Settings

We are currently migrating from Windows XP to Windows 8.1.In order to prevent scanning errors on the new clients and to be able to access the users clients, when offering remote support via the VNC client, I wanted to know which ports, etc. need to b...

WildPh by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report Concatenation

Is it possible to concatenate multiple reports into one e-mail? Basically, I'd wish to send a few reports in one e-mail instead of one report per email.Thank you,

spaulich by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIP/HostName/Mac Address

Morning everyone!I have question about SIP scanning. We have some Linksys SPA942s, Mitel 5330s, and some Polycom phones. Is it possible when doing the SIP scann to have it pull in the extension assigned to the phone and/or the MAC address of the ph...

JTempleton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RPC unavailable

We re-installed LS on a new server and moved our old database over to the new server. I followed the directions for that step by step and everything confirmed that it was good. We did that on the 10th. Since then every time it scans it says there ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos