General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Report not working

Good Morning I introduce myself, am Jason Colimalay from Mauritius We recently bought a premium license. I creating reports on the software am facing issues that every time i have to do the first run to scan our different ip range. i dont know how to...

JasonBDM by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to rescan network?

Hi guys.Is there a way to push Lansweeper server to go rescan one subnet on the network or do we need to run lsclient.exe on every computer in domain manually or putting that in the logon script thru GPO?some of the computers do not log on regulary (...

bostjanc by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IIS express authentication

Hello there, We migrated our Lansweeper server v4 to v5.1. When we want to pass authentication in "windows", only local server accounts can be used to connect, no account "AD" can not connect. (I have used several times the steps provided in the do...

Guilhem by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving Lanswweper server

Hi,we have to move the Lansweeper Server from the current vlan to an another vlan.What we have to take in account to avoid incidents due to this operation?Thanks in advance

philou92 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Last IP Range Scan Time not updated or failed never

Hi,we have the following problem.LanSweeper 5.1.0.60Using scanning methods, IP address range schedule scanning works fine.That´s what i can see live in the scanning queue.But when i checked some workstations from the scanned ip range, there are a lot...

daigls by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! problems with iisexpress

ok, messed up my lansweeper...tried to install beta in addition and it ruined my existing...I have uninstalled both, and reinstalled lansweeper, it comes up with first run just fine, but when I stop the services and restore database the website then ...

karon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dashboard Widgets not Updating

Good afternoon -I've inherited a Lansweeper installation from a Merger and Acquisition at work. While looking through the data to identify assets / equipment, I've noticed that a good portion of the Dashboard widgets are not updating the totals corr...

kas_50 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos