General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cleanup options don't work

Hello,I'm having trouble using the cleanup options on a client's network.What I'm trying to achieve is setting asset status to non-active for computers that haven't been seen in the network for 90 days (to exclude them from some reports).Here's how I...

czubai by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 10 Build Version report

I would like to build are report by Windows 10 version 1xxx and build number:Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.64) - Latest build update.These are found here:Windows 10 update history – Usually released around beginning of month. Updates for Windows 10 Ve...

Lansweeper Raports problem

Hello i got problem with Lansweeper reports, i useSelect Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblOperatingsystem.Caption As SO, = 'Microsoft Windows 10 Pro' tblAssets.Username, tblAssets.Userdomain, tblAsse...

RpiTMS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Ticket Type - Custom fields not displaying

I've created a new ticket type and created new custom fields. All the other tickets point to this new one so basically all the user sees is the "Trouble Ticket." This ticket has custom fields but they don't display when a user clicks on new ticket....

Frederick by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restricted asset / user / ip-range viewing

Hello,First of all, congratulations on how nice LANsweeper is.I was looking for a way to give a certain Active Directory group access to a defined group of assets, users, ip-range. (VIEWING ONLY)Currently I have only found a way for them to access th...

Solina by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 19 replies
  • 11 kudos

Resolved! See list of all users that have admin rights

Hi,I've just been handed the role of looking after our lansweeper instance so please excuse my ignorance, but how to you see a list of all users that have admin rights (or more rights to the general users)?I've tried to find it myself, and searched t...