General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Knowledge Base html link anchor

Unless I am doing this wrong, is there a way to make link anchors in KB articles? I have a hefty KB article with multiple parts and I want to make a table of contents and link that to sections in my KB. I am running into the problem with the id= port...

jkrelic by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use Microsoft SSRS for reporting?

Is it possible to use an alternate report writing tool to write help desk reports? We use Microsoft SSRS throughout our company for other reporting needs and would like to write some of our help desk reports using this tool as well.

OptusIT by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Users with direct access to servers report

Hi,I would like to create a report about all domain servers with all the user accounts (group members should be extracted) who can access the server directly.So mainly all servers in the domain with the members of Administrator and Remote Desktop Use...

fumarola by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Additional Field Request for exisiting report Last User:

I often get a request for various reports which contain details about the user.The above example Asset: Warranty Status, I need to known the "Last User:" for each asset reportedPlease could you provide a report or update the report to include this fi...

RDizzle by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Questions

Hey guys2 questions about assets:1 - How can I bulk import an attribute (asset tag) and set the value to a custom attribute? The asset tag maps directly to the asset serial number2 - I would like to import non-windows AD computer objects. All of our ...

bertram by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

User dashboard "My tickets"

I have about 10 different ticket types I use on a daily/weekly basis and I don't want all of them to show up on the end user dashboard in the "My tickets" list. How do I limit or even remove that box from the dashboard for end users?

jkrelic by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos