General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Archiving data

Hi,Can anyone thing of a good way to "archive" data of old machines just for reference?It would be nice if this feature existing in lansweeper. basically just suck out all the data and place in a separate table just to be able to see what was last re...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to add different licenses of the same MS OFFICE ?

For several years we bought different MS Office licenses (MOLP and BOX)For ecxample(A) 5 Licenses MS Office 2000 Standard BOX(B) 5 Licenses MS Office XP Standard MOLP - downgrade posibility - OFFICE 2000(C) 5 Licenses MS Office 2003 standard MOLP - d...

m3admin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Largest scan

I was wondering if people could tell me what thier largest scan is?I mean how many clients can you scan using lansweeper and do you need a beefy server?I am looking at using this to track over 30,000 assets and didnt know if that was too much for thi...

cojast by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem scanning

Hello all,When i try to scan my lansweeper server appears this error bellow:Ignoring corrupt LSPush file from  "Lansweeper_server"This is normal?What can i do?Best Regards Leandro Schimmelpfeng Pereira Carvalho

Resolved! Automatically Set To Non-Active Not Working

We are configured as such: Set computers to non-active if not seen in the last 30 days. And this is not working. All of these are still Active. Assetname Domain OSname Last SeenLpalmer pridedallas Win 7 2013-10-9 15:17Ready1...

laurin1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About custom properties

Hi, I have two questions about custom properties: * If we change the asset NIC, it get a new MAC and then loses the custom properties? * If we reinstall a windows asset, it is rescanned and then loses the custom properties?Thank you very much.

cheche by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Server Port Web Access

Hi,I've been thinking about opening the server port for my Lansweeper server in my firewall to the Internet, so offsite computers can send lspush files to the server. But what's keeping me from doing that is that the port can be accessed from a web ...

RC415 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos