General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Lansweeper Ports

Hi,i have a question regading the used ports.http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/20/used-TCP-ports.html1.) Lansweeper uses port 135 on windows client devices for wmi scanning?2.) Which ports are also necessary for the inventory procedure of windows server s...

samfu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple IP's on a Device

I am getting multiple IP addresses for the same devices example (ISA Server) ...how can I consolidate? Ip Address X.X.X.11Advanced IP SettingsIP Address X.X.X.12 X.X.X.13 thank you

Resolved! Question about length of snmp community string

Hi there,I'm new to lansweeper and I have one short question about the length of the snmp community string.Are there any restrictions/limitations about the length of the string?We currently use a string with 32 letters, numbers and other signs. But i...

hurr1c4n by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper 5.1.2.2

Greetings all,We are currently running the beta of 5.1.2.2 which I now read might become a full release?http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst7944_Lansweeper-5-1-0-22-Release-candidate.aspxWe love the new features but with our large AD group I op...

Jmatishuk by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem using LanSweeper

Hi AllI'm sure many faced my issue, but I went through the forum and couldn't find 1 simple answer.A lot of my computers are failiing in Lansweeper with RPC Unavailable or WMI Access denied error. I went through the regular troubleshooting with no lu...

Resolved! Problems scanning Windows Server 2012 R2

Hi there,I run Service version 5.0.0.81 and Website version 5081. Now I have a few new Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard (X64) systems (german) and they do not get scanned properly. They are listed in report "Computers with operating system not scanne...

Fossy777 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot get warranty information

We have all Dell workstations and laptops with the exception of a couple of Lenovo devices. Warranty information does not seem to be working. Clicking on the serial number of the Dell machine in the Lansweeper console doesn't bring up the proper Dell...

rgibson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Server Error - evaluation version of eazfuscator.NET

I am running the latest version of Lansweeper, which was working fine last week, however I am now getting the error message:Server Error in '/' Application.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------The assembly L...

stever by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos