General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cannot get warranty information

We have all Dell workstations and laptops with the exception of a couple of Lenovo devices. Warranty information does not seem to be working. Clicking on the serial number of the Dell machine in the Lansweeper console doesn't bring up the proper Dell...

rgibson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Server Error - evaluation version of eazfuscator.NET

I am running the latest version of Lansweeper, which was working fine last week, however I am now getting the error message:Server Error in '/' Application.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------The assembly L...

stever by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Brand new installation + import old data

Please help me understand what am I doing wrong?Because I was really hurt by the recent lost of my Lansweeper database that I couldn't successfully transfer to another server, I want to test a new installation followed by a data import...Well, worthl...

eac by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IE 11 not working

I upgraded to internet explorer 11 and the actions don't want to work anymore. Bummer! I tried everything...reg entry...activex settings....safe list....compatibility mode.Nothing seems to be working, any ideas for this?Thank you!

EB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! vCenter Notes Follow up

Thanks for you help on the previous query http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst8210_vCenter-Notes.aspxBut I done this and it worked great. Except that when the servers where re-scanned the Description field data was all wiped. As this is a cel...

marc_dub by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Looking for customers in the US using LanSweeper

Our legal dept has requested a list of customers in the US using Lansweeper. Lansweeper's privacy policy states they cannot give it to us. They suggested I post out here for this information.If you would be so inclined, could you please reply with y...

WbstDev by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Migrate DB from SQL CE to SQL Server 2012 (or 2008)

Hi, is there a official mpath to migrate an existing database from SQL CE to a real SQL Server? I tried to use the "CompactToServer.exe", but it tells me that the Schema does not match (i have Schema Version 62 on the source side = SQL CE) and Schema...

mbast by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lspush and winpe

So we have a number of systems that have been wiped ready for disposal (no OS) and since we can now do more with Lansweeper (5.1.21) I'm working on ways of getting data into lansweeper without manual entry where possible.We have a PXE server that del...

mjphelan by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos