General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Windows 8 Defender

Is there a way to prevent Lansweeper reporting a Windows 8 workstation running Windows Defender as having no anti-virus product?

Resolved! Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Product Key

We have one product key (volume license) for Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 that we have used on all of our computers. Yet when we run a license report it is coming up with two different product keys, one is correct and the other is not.

ljeremic by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scan for Proxy settings

Hello,I read in another thread how to enable scan for proxy settings (configuration -> item wait time)I also created a report which shows me the settings. However, the report only shows me XP / 2003 machines. on All Windows 7 / 2008 R2 machhines i ge...

Alulux by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software license compliance report slow to load

We added around 36 software in Software License Tracking. We found it was very slow to load Software license compliance homepage and IISexpress.exe process spiked at 99%. We added an additional vCPU to the VM server and it seemed resolved the CPU spi...

Resolved! List of Devices matching list of MAC addresses

I need to develop a query that lists all assets from a list of selected manufacturers. This must be performed by matching the MAC address of the devices in my inventory against a pre-defined list. Any help would be appreciated.

atkinsjd by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Service Folder Permissions

Why does this folder have explicit EVERYONE group with Full Control added to it?D:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\running lansweeper version: 5 v.5069

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Displaying non-active machines in software reports

HiI understand that non-active machines are not shown in reports by default. Is there a way of displaying both active and non active machines so they are included within all reports, including the Software License Compliance?

Mully by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software/OS License Tracking

My license tracking module seems to be broken, and I was wondering if there was a way to clear the collected data, without clearing the information (bought count, price, etc) I've put in myself. It just isn't counting the licenses correctly. Point in...

msmith1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos