General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Show multiple IP ranges Asstes to same location

I like to see assets from multiple IP ranges Assets to same location. I have computers in multiple VLANs so Multiple IP ranges at same location.Like Location Name - AdelaideIP ranges - 192.168.2.0-192.168.2.254, 192.168.32.0-192.168.32.254, 192.168.5...

Number of Software

Hallo,I'm trying to build a Report wich shwos me wich Software is installed on all clients in a spesific Domain. The Publisher is the Microsoft Corperation. I don't want to see where it is installed just the Number of innstallations in this Domain. I...

Dennis_A by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report auto formatter removing brackets

Creating this report:Select tblSoftwareUni.softwareName, tblAssets.AssetNameFrom tblSoftwareUni Inner Join tblSoftware On tblSoftwareUni.SoftID = tblSoftware.softID Inner Join tblAssets On tblAssets.AssetID = tblSoftware.AssetIDWhere tblSoftwareUn...

Adding a IP subnet range fails in IP locations

Hi There,I have installed Version 6.0.0.64 (03 May 2017) and according to the changelog the following issue should have been fixed but I am still getting the same error. Fixed: #482502 No warning message is given when a user tries to create an IP loc...

ronster by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software counts/audit

Looking to make a report that will compile the following:Name of software | Total Count of Install locations | list of computers/users it is installed for | In a certain IP LocationAny thoughts?

Resolved! Status "Non-Active"

The server that lansweeper is installed on, is part of subnet that is scanned, and therefore is in the Lanweeper database. But it's status shows "non-active". Non of my other assets have this status, and I've not found any documentation about what ...

sailor by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos