General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Use in multiple domains

Need some advice here. With the premium version, am i able to install it in both internal domain as well as external domain? i have some assets located at customer site and would like to include into the db.

Documentation

I just started evaluating Lansweeper and it looks good - especially good for a free product.Is there any documentation though beyond the pdf that comes with the download. Some basic questions have arisen for me and I'd be glad to find the answers mys...

DA by Engaged Sweeper
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with upgrade from SQL 2000 to SQL 2005

I've upgrade SQL from 2000 to 2005 version using backup/restore procedure.Then I've reinstalled lansweeperservice on a server and web site on another server (I've tryed both 3.5.1 and 3.5.2 beta versions).Now situation is:- db seems to run correctly;...

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Domain

Hi, it is possible with the freeware version to scan trusted domains, or i can scan only the Domain where i'm belonging to?thanksOf course i have same login/password in all domains......Luca

bertelu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Purchasing

Hi team. as far i've understood, the premium is an annual fee.what happen if i'm suspinding the premium membership?thanks

bertelu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virtual PC's (Off topic)

This post has nothing to do with Lansweeper.Do any of you guys use Virtual PC's in your testing? I just got MS Virtual PC 2007 yesterday and figured out how to make an image and do my testing. However I noticed in some of my reading that some people ...

Cobra7 by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

verison

Hello!We have version 3.5.0.48. Is it not the latest version?

ceko by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos