General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

verison

Hello!We have version 3.5.0.48. Is it not the latest version?

ceko by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not Scanned for more than 3 days.

Hi i am very new to lansweeper.Couple of day back i installed the program and put login scrips for the users to scan the pc and servers.So far the program identified some of the PC & servers and managed to scan the details.But there are few servers a...

jobyninan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer groups

Is it possible to define seperate (two) groups of computers on the same domain for the purpose of reporting on software, hardware and licences.Or can you run two instances of the software on the same server with one licence or two?

ahrensd by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

User Information reports

Firstly the product is excellent! Was wondering if LanSweeper is able to provide reports on Users such as domain groups users are members of, and custom fields users can fill out?Also with licence compliance issue, the ability to group software title...

ahrensd by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reviews for LanSweeper

Good afternoon and greetings from Dallas, Texas!We currently use Altiris and this is a great management tool for imaging and doing a few more things that Altiris can do. We have been tasked to do an inventory of all of our servers in the non product...

estebs1978 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Thoughts & Questions About Lansweeper

A few thoughts and questions:* I notice that the focus (as far as uniquely identifying devices) in Lansweeper is the computer name. In the life of a PC asset in our environment the computer can change a number of times as it is passed from user to u...

mgmzone by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confused - scanning

Hey all,For free - what options are there to get details of computer? I have just installed it and nothing is in the computer list. However if i use Lstrigger they are added.But isnt Lstrigger part of the paid for solution?Why does it work on the f...