General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Windows 10 Report that includes Build Version

I'm very new to building Lansweeper reports. I'm not sure if someone has posted this already but I was seeing if someone could please walk me through creating a report for Windows 10 machines that includes the OS build version? Thank you in advance!

ARGOIT by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Helpdesk Report SQL Statement

I've tried various SQL statements but cant get it to format correctly. Basically, I need to see all my closed and open cases for the last 7 days with the subject, date, user name, and notes (all of them not just the initial notes). Can somebody help ...

JBS_Admin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning Targets

In scanning targets it would be nice to have an exclusion field where you could add in a comma separated or range of IP addresses you do not want to scan.

seand by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HelpDesk - Can we add more than 1 client to a ticket

We have just started using the Help Desk portion of Lansweeper. The only issue I can see that we would like to be able to do is allow an agent to put in more than one client on a single ticket. Sometimes we may install software for 5 people. We open ...

EMail Adress as Hyperlink

Hello,if i look in the AD Information from a User i can see there E-Mail adress as hyperlink and i can click it to open a new Mail.In the Asset i can see the last User and a window show more information after a mouse over.Here can i see the E-Mail ad...

Schnepel by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remote Control - Access Denied

Hello,Newbie here. I have tried to utilize the Lansweeper Remote Control (VNC), and seem to always get "Access is Denied".- I've logged into Lansweeper with an account that has Domain and Local Admin privileges for the PCs.- Confirmed that from the ...

sailor by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows Version

I have a custom report called "Windows Version" that finds and lists all system's version information. The SQL query is below.Select Top 1000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.Domain, tblAssets.IPAddress, tsysOS.OSname, tblOpera...

Resolved! Office 2016 Install date missing

I am trying to get the install date for Office 2016 on 32 and 64 bit PC's and it is not displaying. I checked the Uninstall window on Windows 7 and it clearly shows the correct date. Why isn't Lansweeper collecting this data?

Cobra7 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos