General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Software License Tracking issue

I have a problem, I would like to start using Lansweeper's Software License Tracking module, only I ran into a problem.E.g. I have a contract with Autodesk where I purchased 169 Architecture Engineering & Construction Collection licenses. Each licens...

Resolved! Blue screen- Report

Hi,I'm looking to create a blue screen report that would show all the assets that have had Blue screen in the last 30 days ideally and then be able to drill down to the event log reported/scanned for each asset. I have run into a few issues with my a...

lspush configuration

Is it possible to send lspush data to 2 different servers without let it run twice?I mean, something like this:LSPUSH.EXE <SRV2> <SRV2>Thanks

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NAS Computers

I have several workstations showing up as both a Windows workstation and a separate entry as a NAS. They both have the same name and IP. Why is that happening?

John_Self by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Document Repository

It would be nice to have a place to upload documents that could then be linked to multiple assets instead of uploading a new file to each asset.Example would be a Lease Schedule/Purchase Order. Would like to be able to look at the document and see al...

cbeydler by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! This Mac address already exists

I have a printer that I would like to edit. When I try to save changes I get This Mac address already exists. If I do a search for the mac address I get 2 results. The second result is the printer. The first result when I click on it I get a Webserve...

gfunk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos