General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Software License Tracking issue

I have a problem, I would like to start using Lansweeper's Software License Tracking module, only I ran into a problem.E.g. I have a contract with Autodesk where I purchased 169 Architecture Engineering & Construction Collection licenses. Each licens...

Resolved! This Mac address already exists

I have a printer that I would like to edit. When I try to save changes I get This Mac address already exists. If I do a search for the mac address I get 2 results. The second result is the printer. The first result when I click on it I get a Webserve...

gfunk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 10 client

Getting Windows Script Host error:server\scripts\logon\startup.vbsLine: 1Char: 2Error: The system cannot find the file specified.Code: 80070002Source: (null)File is on the server and All windows 7 clients are working.Any help pointing me in t...

Installer package able to add Comments

Is it possible to have an Installer package add comments to the computer object? It would be nice to be able to have a list of things pushed to the machine separate from the deployment logs as those get cleaned out every month (company policy).

Resolved! Installed applications by computer

Hello All,I'm looked for a report that lists all workstations, with a count of installed applications next to each one, with the asset status if possible.The part I’m struggling on is returning a count of installed applications, instead of listing th...

Liam_O by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! String filtering in Windows Events message

Hi all,I would like to monitor a specific event in the Windows Security Eventlog: the remote connection.As far as I know this connection generates a successfull login event, but the Logon Type is 10.So il tne massage I can find Logon Type: 10. Ok, I ...

FloGem by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Iframe oddity...

I'm using the built in Iframe widget to display a customised Dark Sky URL to give local weather. When I do so, the weather displays but so too does the iframe warning that the content cannot be displayed?! HAs anyone seen this?Image attached!

dshu by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Link State/Speed

I'd love to know if I'm configured for AutoNeg or for 10/100/1000 full or half duplex. Can someone show me how I can add this now?

satch22 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos