Forum
Here you can ask any question and get support from other Community members about all Lansweeper Products.

You can also filter by Labels on the right tile to cater the content based on your interests!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Report for reg key value

I followed your example for _Custom report to check for fileversions (latest software installed)_, and it is working great.Could you post a similar example that uses a reg key value to determine if the software is up-to-date?

76012 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Make Computers Inactive as opposed to deleting completely

I would like to use LS as an inventory tool, but deleting inactive computers makes me lose any software/hardware inventory on those systems. How difficult would it be to add a "Make Inactive" option in the management console that moves/hides those co...

SofaKing by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AD Computer information

LS Pro is, for the most part, a vast improvement over 2.1, but one feature now missing that was really important and helpful was the AD information from computers. We used the AD computer description to store the name of the primary user of the comp...

Dimensio by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sortable tables

I added function to sort tables in webconsole:file: sorttable.js (found long ago, don't know author)addEvent(window, "load", sortables_init);var SORT_COLUMN_INDEX;function sortables_init() { // Find all tables with class sortable and make them sor...

QBass by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Relational Database?

Any future enhancements to make the SQL tables with relationships?An example would be to look up machine name, operating system and then last logged on user or some other piece of info from another table thats has a relationship. I guess a VB macro ...

E-Dub by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Export data

It would be nice if we can export particular data in excel or html table followed by computer names.Is it possible to do ?

mijo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

AD User information

Hi,Do you foresee to add some AD user information, like found in dbo.tblUsers table but for the AD Domain.It will be useful to found :- account info : locked out, disabled, expiration date/time,...- profile info : logon script, home folder path and d...

JM by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Suggestion for the Webconsole Querybuilder

The querybuilder developed by Dany Dion is a terrific addition to an already great product. I was wondering if it would be possible to add more query options besides WHERE, AND, OR. What about BEGINS WITH and CONTAINS? I know in VB it could be as sim...

wade3661 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cross Reference License Info

Hi,Firstly looks great, need to do a bit more testing.Very helpful would be a way toEnter current purchased programs license info:Name,Ver,Puchase Date,Renew Date,SerialNo,.No licenses....etcAnd then drill down cross reference reports of instalation...

obelixus by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add support to win98

I know it could be hard to make lansweeper work in windows 98, given that it requires wmi, remote registry and such.Even then, I'd be really happy if you find a way to make a least some features work with it. Or at least confirm if it could work if o...

Some features for the next release?

Hi,First of all: splendid work with your tool. I just installed it on my network, and it seems that it can save met plenty of Euro's (hardware and software indexing is expensive when using Altiris).Second: some improvements? [webconsole places shown]...

ToniVR by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Whish list

I would like the ability to query for files on computers IE: Looking for SpywareSomething like the Registry scanning but on the file system.

ddion by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos