Forum
Here you can ask any question and get support from other Community members about all Lansweeper Products.

You can also filter by Labels on the right tile to cater the content based on your interests!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Suggestion for the Webconsole Querybuilder

The querybuilder developed by Dany Dion is a terrific addition to an already great product. I was wondering if it would be possible to add more query options besides WHERE, AND, OR. What about BEGINS WITH and CONTAINS? I know in VB it could be as sim...

wade3661 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cross Reference License Info

Hi,Firstly looks great, need to do a bit more testing.Very helpful would be a way toEnter current purchased programs license info:Name,Ver,Puchase Date,Renew Date,SerialNo,.No licenses....etcAnd then drill down cross reference reports of instalation...

obelixus by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add support to win98

I know it could be hard to make lansweeper work in windows 98, given that it requires wmi, remote registry and such.Even then, I'd be really happy if you find a way to make a least some features work with it. Or at least confirm if it could work if o...

Some features for the next release?

Hi,First of all: splendid work with your tool. I just installed it on my network, and it seems that it can save met plenty of Euro's (hardware and software indexing is expensive when using Altiris).Second: some improvements? [webconsole places shown]...

ToniVR by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Whish list

I would like the ability to query for files on computers IE: Looking for SpywareSomething like the Registry scanning but on the file system.

ddion by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos