General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Software License Tracking issue

I have a problem, I would like to start using Lansweeper's Software License Tracking module, only I ran into a problem.E.g. I have a contract with Autodesk where I purchased 169 Architecture Engineering & Construction Collection licenses. Each licens...

Automatic Asset Assigining

Is it possible to automatically add the asset from which the ticket was created when creating a ticket via the website? If not, how would I make it a required field?

Customize Ticket Submission Page

I need a way to give the user some instructions when submitting a ticket. This is necessary to help them understand why choosing the correct ticket type is important.

khancock1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! QR Code Label Paper

Has anyone made a good match on label paper vs QR code size (5x3, 7x3) kind of thing? What about an actual label printer, has anyone perfected a method for this?

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Change Building and Department to ComboBox?

Doing an eval of LanSweeper. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to alter the Building and Department under assets to a ComboBox? Data will not be clean if I allow free type there. If this can't be done - can these be hidden completely - I would ...

Macinator by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Authorization Changes

We make use of the software authorization features LS has and I assume others do to since it has stuck around with each upgrade. I'd love to see at least one of two changes there;A) A way to say automatically approve results by publisher. Microsoft...

RTI_IT by Champion Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! DELL PowerConnect Switch Assets

Hi,We have some DELL PowerConnect switches (N2000, N4000 and S6000). LANSweeper has used SNMP to grab information from the device, but for some reason, the Interface information keeps displaying the same port channel interface over and over again.I h...

darrkon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Scan attempts logged by scan logging

The report below lists scan attempts logged by scan logging. Information on enabling scan logging can be found in this knowledge base article. Keep in mind that scan logging is disabled by default.Select Top 1000000 tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As ...

Susan_A by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos