General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Folde Size

Hi,someone can help me with a custom scanning? Is it possible with lansweeper do a custom scanning and get the size of a specific folder on all remote clients?For Example: C:\users\username .ThanksMattia

Mattia_ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset MAC address history

Hi community,Is there a way to see the MAC address history for asset? asset = laptop, that been replaced with new one with same netbios name, so all old laptop data has been replaced with data from new laptop. Old laptop has been stolen and police is...

AlexK by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Widget for Dynamic Groups

I'm wondering if there's a way to create a widget based on the output of a dynamic asset group.We schedule our updates based on the output of dynamic asset groups instead of reports.The groups are easier to edit and faster accessible. Also I'm the on...

Total Physical Memory

When I create a report for servers I want to know how big their hard drive is so I have TotalPhysical Memory selected. One HDD is 278GB and in the column it says 4294017024. Here's another example it says 17132187648. There's two drive one is 73.5...

mwieser by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IP Location Report to also include undefined

I have a report to list the local admins to each machine. I have it grouped by IP Location but noticed that it doesn't include any of the undefined location entries. We're a large organization so it's simply impossible to keep up with locations, so...

Resolved! Some machines not being scanned

We've using Lansweeper 5.3.0.8. We've noticed that on some machines, the "Last tried" scan time is several weeks behind. For example, I'm looking at one of our Windows computers, and it lists this:First seen: 05/22/2015 16:13:09Last seen: 07/09/2015 ...

jprateragg by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Finding multiple adobe softwar by computer

I am trying to create a report that will count the number of adobe software that are on computers. I need to see this to be able to identify if we should be assigning a Creative complete license, or multiple Creative sole licenses to each computer.H...

cross_eur by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Percentage of free space on server hard drives

I am trying to generate a report to Get all servers with less than 10% free space.The built in report does less than 1 Gb free.On some of our servers have small drives for logging and would rather have a report with percentage free.

eclark82 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos