General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Request for new tables linked to tblAssetCustom

Create the new tables so entries made under custom asset management are consistent. Tables would be constructed in a fashion similar to tblStates and also made editable in a similar fashion. (see Asset Pages >> Asset States) During custom asset ed...

"Never Scanned OS" faster scanning profile

We have field users that don't often join the corporate network, and as such, we have not yet scanned their machines. Per the "Never scanned OS" group in Lansweeper, I can see every machine that we have not yet scanned. Is there a way to set up this ...

Resolved! Helpdesk - Reports

Looking for standard reports for helpdesk. Example all opened tickets for the month, all closed tickets for the month, # of tickets assigned to techs and so forth.I feel like I am missing where to look for them.... LOL

craehsler by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email "Go To Ticket" link wrong IP

Hello,We changed our Lansweeper Server IP over a month ago. The helpdesk emails being generated have the "Go to ticket" link, but it links to the old IP. How can I update that?

enush by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helpdesk User Main Page

On a regular user's Helpdesk main page, is there a way to customize the modules on that page? I know how to disable the Knowledgebase, but in order to keep things as simple as possible for our users we'd like to eliminate the 'Helpdesk' box and only ...

MV88 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Alert on new device

Hi folks,First of all, I am sorry if this is in the wrong section.Does anyone know how to, or if it is possible to trigger an email alert when a new device is scanned by Lansweeper?sorry if it's obvious and I am just missing it.Thanks in advance for ...

Resolved! Report for multiple criteria

Hi there,I'm trying to create a report that would display all computers that do NOT belong to a specific AD group but have a certain program installed.I can create a report that shows computers that do not belong to the AD group.I can create a report...

JaniK by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

SQL query to get all machines scanned or not.

Hi all, does anybody know a query to get the fully list of scanned machines and not scanned machines? then I can Join to other tables to get further information. Sqlexpress and LanSweeper v.6022many thanks in advance for any tips.