General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

asset groups not showing up

Hi all! I am fairly new to lansweeper. We have been using it for a few years but we are just recently starting to use it for asset management.So I set up IP range locations then I set up Dynamic Asset groups with the filter of IP Location. When I ...

nriddick by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Edit Website Access

Hey,I have follow error: Something went wrong while looking for Active Directory groups.The parameterized query '(@groups nvarchar(4000))UPDATE tsysConfig SET WebsiteAccess = @g' expects the parameter '@groups', which was not suppliedin the moment i ...

Scatt by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to deploy a package

Hello,I am trying to deploy this package http://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postst12405_Install-java-and-remove-old-java.aspx#post44842Is it possible for LanSweeper to detect who has Java installed, and run this for all the users who has java instal...

jtoma by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deploy package on certain assets

I'm trying to create a report that is given me a list of assets that haven't installed a package and are not listed in a static assets group, but I'm getting an sql-error .The error says = The columns in the subquery do not match. [ Column ordinal = ...

Include Asset Comments in Search?

I'm looking to include the text of the Comments section of an asset into the main search OR access a separate search function that is for the comments. It seems like the Comments area would be much more useful if they were indexed by the search. Am I...

nmjohns by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Edit Help Desk Columns

Hello - It would be great to be able to visually customize the help desk. Maybe put the ticket number in its own column the description in its own column and even the ticket state in its own column etc. and then be able to show/hide these fields.

gdudley by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Allowed Administrators - Enhancements

The Allowed administrators feature is great for keeping control of who has admin access to computers. This tool can be very useful during IT audits as well but is lacking a few features that I think would make it perfect.1. Ability to export the list...

MickMD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos