General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! disabled AD users are not deleted in lansweeper db

How come disabled AD users are not deleted in the Lansweeper DB ?I enabled all 3 option under option Server Options > User Cleanup Options.- Remove users not found in Active Directory from the Lansweeper database- Remove users disabled in Active Dire...

notis by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Could someone explain SLA calculations

I can't figure out how Lansweeper is calculating SLA times. This post was helpful, but I feel like it's still not displaying correctly.First, hours are set to business hours (not calendar)For normal priority tickets, initial response time is 8 hours ...

default agent not being assigned

Hi,Ive created a new ticket and set one of my agents as the default but when we create a new ticket it remains unassigned? The ticket has the box for 'pickup' available?The agent is set up as a 1st line agent if that helps?TIAStuart

Resolved! Helpdesk E-mail Issue?

Hello,My agents and I all have personal e-mail addresses, as well there being our generic support e-mail address that the HelpDesk is accessing. That is all working great. One thing that is maybe an issue, or maybe isn't working by design is this:We ...

AquaGoat by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Asset location

I want to add this into an existing report. Which table is this a part of and is there anything out there tjat breaks down what is in each table?

dtsteinb by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Require a report of Scan Times and Failures

Hi,I am trying to get a report of all our Windows Servers showing the OS, with Scan Time information, along with any Scanning errors.I've been trying to 'merge' 2 of your in-built reports - 'All scanning errors' & 'Last scan times of Windows servers'...

Trin by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wyse terminal scanning

Our Wyse P25 terminals (made by Teradici) are wrongfully scanned from the network point of view.The LAN interface is shown as being connected at 10Mbit, but the switch is declaring 1Gb, as the device's specifications are.

eac by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

report linux asset type and OS

Hello,I'm am trying to export a report with "Asset type" an "OS" on Linux servers.I can't find in which table does the OS appear, tried to add tblOperatingsystem but it showed only windows servers.Can you please help me with the report?thank you

Irena2602 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos