General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Report with IP count for each IP Location

Hi all,We have 9 different locations and about 40 IP Ranges defined on our Asset Group.What I would like to have is a report that gives us a count for the number of IP's in each IP Range.Something like this:10.1.0.0 - 10.1.0.254 : 46 10.2.0.0 - 10.2...

fjca by Champion Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! System UUID Report

How could I generate a report that will list the Asset name, asset model, and system UUID?For example the report would show the name of the machine, the model of the machine, and the UUID of the system

berickson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Most logged in User for asset

As it says in the description I Need to add a Colum with the User that has logged in most to an Asset.I think everything else is ok ^^Help would be very much appreciated. Select Distinct Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename, ...

Tomas by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Printers in all locations with some "data"

Hello all,I Need a Report for the following to Show:Printer Asset Name, Printer Manufacturer, Printer Serialnumber, Printer Model, Printer IPLocationCan somebody help please.Thank youAlex.

RLG by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Defined by Custom Field

I have a few hundred computers that have a custom field that I would like to add them to a group based upon. When I go to add them using the Configuration/Asset Groups tab, I can only filter from a few of their fields they list.

nmulvihill by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deploy apps that reboot during install?

Can Lansweeper deploy and keep up with installs that reboot the computer during the install? I'm specifically thinking about using Lansweeper to kick off MDT OS deployments like upgrading PCs to Windows 10. We have some other apps that require a re...

lizaoreo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

List users who have connected to a PC

Hello!I'm wanting to create a report that contains every user that has connected to a device. It works the opposite way of showing which devices a user has been on if I search for the user. But not if I search for the device.I hope this makes sense.....