General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Scanserver down since 5/28 during upgrade to 6.0.22

I upgraded to 6.0.2.2 on 5/28. Ever since I have not been able to get scanning to work. And, YES the scanserver service is running and yes I have rebooted and yes to all authentications to SQL are active and working. What happened. Yes, our HelpDesk...

siverson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

System Monitoring

I am looking to find the best solution for monitoring system resource health on Windows machines with thresholds and alerts. Any Suggestions?

Resolved! Avaya VOIP

I am trying to add all our Avaya VOIP phones to the Lansweeper software but I'm having problems seeing the information related to the VOIP handset. I have added the IP Address range and can see a response from the phones but no other information is c...

weinbd by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding Outgoing E-mail templates

I would like to create a separate outgoing e-mail template for closed status tickets, but noticed when I click Add Template, I don't have any Ticket Types available. Once you use a Ticket Type in another auto-reply setup, can you not use it again to ...

Resolved! E310dw Printer Scanned as Switch

We recently added several Dell E310dw printers to the network and LanSweeper consistently picked them up as a switch. I tried adding a few custom OID's for it to identify the printer, but it seems when it hits the values in "1.3.6.1.4.1.674.10898.2"...

lizaoreo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need asst with report - Workstation Warranty status

I am attempting to create a report to show all active workstations and each workstations warranty status and warranty end date. ex: Domain Assetname OSname Username Displayname Warranty expired (y/n) WarrantyEndDateI am able to generate a decen...

Chris1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! group membership

hi,we have literally just put this in and I was looking around the reports. we get a lot of requests from the business for users that are in groups they own. in lan sweeper is it possible to create a report that allows me to enter the name of a grou...

phillbl by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software as an asset

Hi,We installed the trial of LanSweeper and I haven't had much time to look at it. But the other day I was inundated with software maintenance renewals. new license requests from several users for several products.Essentially we have a lot of users w...

darrkon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos