General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Scanning AD doesn't collect all users

Hello,scanning AD goes mostly ok, but there is a small number of users left out. For users schema is something like:OU=XYZ Users,DC=XYZ,DC=localOU=Company A,OU=XYZ Users,DC=XYZ,DC=localOU=Temp,OU=Company A,XYZ Users,DC=XYZ,DC=localOU=Company B,OU=XYZ...

Juha_Otava by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Knowledgebase editor/creator

We had started using the knowledge base for a couple of employees to organize and create new SOP's related to their job. Everything was working well. They only had access to create/edit knowledge base articles within their category. No changes have b...

surfcityit by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delete notes from tickets?

I may be missing out on this, but how do you delete notes from a ticket? I am listed as an administrator so I would think I could do it but I cannot figure it out. It seems that even users who created the notes cannot do this.

jwood_mls by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Where can I configure IP Locations

Hi,I've created many new IP Ranges and now i want to group some of them to IP Locations but I can't find the configuration Page for IP Locations.My old IP Ranges/Networks are listed as IP Locations like I named them. All new IP Ranges are listed unde...

schaper by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AD Computers there are not in an Group

Hi!In our environment, computers that are in groups that start with "SP" as "SP-W2K12-IIS" or "SP-W2K8-SQL" are computers that comply with security policies. So I need to see all the computers that are not in any group that starts with "SP", so that ...

Disabling Bulit-in Admin Account

Hi AllI am looking to use lansweeper and adding the help desk feature makes it even better, however I cant figure out how to disable the built-in admin account.I know I can go into the settings and allow single signon based off the domain creds howev...

ahusein by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos