General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows: Display screensaver with password (Built-in)

Old name: Display: Screensaver with password (Built-in)The report below lists Windows computers with a screensaver passwordThe report will only list assets that meet all of the following criteria:The asset state is set to "active".The asset has been ...

Daniel_B by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lansweeper and Active Directory

Does anyone know if Lansweeper is planning on expanding its Active Directory piece in the near future? We are looking at solutions like ADManager Plus (From ManageEngine) to run reports on the AD server and manage users. Would love to have that rolle...

cbeydler by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Actions / Deployment over wifi

I've been able to use LSClient and LSPush to get inventory off of wireless devices, but I was just wondering if there was a way for the wireless device to pick up any deployments designated for it and pull it down whenever it checks in. Not a super n...

ctw by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Translation between english to french issues

Hi,just want to notice you that when i choose "french" as my default language only half of the menu and sub-menu are translated. When i look in the translation option, all the word are there and well translate but they didnt seem to be applied correc...

prid3bowl by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need a report by a specific software

Good day, total Lansweeper rookie here.I need to generate a report that will look through the records and allow me to capture only the devices with a specific software package.Any assistance would be appreciated

Multiline Colmuns in Report

I have created a report for all my comments.Is there a special sql-command like icon, backgroundcolor or foregroundcolor for multiline colums (similar to textarea)?

p003563 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Attachments

I have created a a new Category in the KB.Inside this Category I have created an Article.In the Article I attached a PDF.When accessing the article I can see the attachment but when I click on it I receive a message stating "Error: File not found".